The process contains two main steps:
- Customer provides Appronto the Mendix (cloud) URLs of each environment of the application
- Appronto returns a license code for each environment.
To get through this process the following steps are needed:
- Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your environment URL’s (test, acceptance, production)
- Appronto will send you the license codes back.
- Add the license code into the LicenseToken environment constant, which is within the module.
- Make sure the ActivateProduct microflow is added to the After startup microflow, this is also described in the installation instructions of the module.
Additional step for Document Generation for Mendix
- Together with the license code you will also receive an Aspose.Words.lic file.
- Add this file to root of the /resources folder in the Mendix project folder.
- Visit our knowledge base for the documentation of the module.
Additional step for Virus Scan for Mendix
- Together with the license code you will also receive an API-key and Secret
- Add the API-key into the APIKey environment constant, which is in the folder Constants.
- Add the API-key into the Secret environment constant, which is also in the folder Constants.
Appronto provides Support on the modules via our Support portal (https://support.appronto.nl). Your technical contact will be activated and receive an invite for our portal.